Wednesday, May 30, 2012

The Effect


Hello world,


It's me, Bynie again. After one week dealing with the new kid, Chloe, I have finally found myself loosing some weight. My master was right; it was helpful to have that little kid around. She would yell or attack at my face to get me to play with. It was really tired but that kid gave in a lot of help to reduce my excessive sleeping habit. She would disturb me whenever she was not sleeping and only leave me when she was at rest. We have gotten along with each other better too since I think this kid wouldn’t bring any harm to me.

Being able to loose weight was like a miracle because my weight only decreases every time my stone bothers me. Now, I'm able to realize the benefit of having a partner is to make me feel younger; I can also run further and faster. However, my eyes would itch whenever she tries to come close to my master and gets her attention. Whenever I see those scenes, I couldn’t stop myself from coming aggressively to Chloe. My master would get mad and I would get scolded but my only intention was to give her warnings. Therefore, I will try to be as gentle as I can with Chloe to re-gain my master’s love.

Here are some of this week photos:
Look at how happy she is, lying on master's laps

She always tries to bother my life


Look at how fierce she is! She's not always nice as she looks!


Me, stressing out about Chloe's problems

1 comment:

  1. I have to admit, I'm always excited to see the update regarding Bynie and now Chloe. It's so much fun. I'm really glad that your pup is able to lose some weight, and the same thing is happening at my household. Thank you so much for this weeks update.

    ReplyDelete