Wednesday, May 16, 2012

My Routine of A Day













Hi world,


Today I am going to blog about how I live my life everyday. It is quite simple with almost the same routines that are repeated almost everyday. As I mentioned before, I have a stone in my gallbladder and therefore I need to release my bladder four times a day.  This is a lot since other adult dogs often require only two times. I wake up by my master's mother who I call grandma to go to urinate at 5 am. I would then come back to snug into master's blanket and get a little extra sleep with her. I do sleep a lot; I sleep when people are sleeping and even sleep when they are awake. I know this is a bad habit but when there's no one to play with, I get bored easily. I have my lunch at 12 pm everyday together with the human and continue my nap after lunch. I get to go out and release my bladder 2 times before dinner, which is usually at 6pm. Then I get back and play around with my master and her brother. I would wait to get to go out again at night to release my bladder at 7pm after dinner and 10 pm before I sleep. Three times a week, I get to go out running at the park opposite our house to burn down my fats. I love it but I get tired easily. I hope to be able to run further as I’m giving in so much effort. My night ends when my master goes to sleep which is around 12am. I love to sleep next to my master, get hugged by her and take up all her space. *evil face*

Recently, my master bought me some dental sticks, which is edible for dogs. I enjoy it so much since not only it tastes so good, it helps to strengthen and reduce tartar build up around my teeth too.

Here are a few of my recent photos showing how I live my life everyday.
Wake up by grandma at 5 am in the morning
Get my morning treat when master wakes up
This dental stix tastes really delicious too!




Chilling at the park with the human


*tongued out* I can't run that much


I love this feeling..Good night everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Poor Bynie and his gallbladder stone! Ugh. I hope he can pass it like humans can. I love the pics!

    ReplyDelete