Wednesday, May 2, 2012

First Post

Hello world,


I'm Bynie and I'm a very loving Dalmatian (that's what I always hear from the human). I'm a little oversized for a Dalmatian dog and the reasons that made me obese are because of my eating and sleeping habit. I can sleep off anywhere in the house, anytime of the day and wake up at the middle of my dreams just by hearing the opening sound of snacks packets. I was born on July 2008 so I'm almost four years old now. At first, my goal in life was just to make everyone around me happy but ever since I was diagnosed with stones in my bladder and kidney, my goal has changed to more exercising, eat less and live a healthier life so it can ease away my master's stress.

My blog portrays how I live my life everyday and also my effort on fighting with my illness. I will also share the tricks that I learned and how I melt my master's heart. As for contact, of course you will always have to go through my master to reach me at amy_pham@ymail.com.

Start off is the first picture that was taken of me.

How I look when I was 2 months old.

Photobucket

Please give me attention because I love it! Plus have a nice day everyone! *cheers*

1 comment: