Wednesday, May 23, 2012

The Stranger

Chloe

Hello Everyone,

This was a hell of a day for me. My master brought home a creature that I have never met. Appeared in front of my eyes was a small, smelly, and noisy little Cocker Spaniel. I've never seen any other dog in this house except me. I’ve never seen my master favors any one else except me. So why?! I couldn't stand her smell. My master called her Chloe, but unlike the name, she didn't smell anything like that fragrance at all. She smelled and looked more like a rat to me.
Instead of paying respect to the elder, she kept on chasing me till I got out of breath. Master and her family members just looked at us and laughed; they said it would help to burn my fats having Chloe around. I know that they are just trying to help but I'm not used to it.
*Sigh* A little girl like her is supposed to be shy, but she already showed me affections when our eyes first met. Even though she loves to play with me, I don't want her to be treated the same as me. Master, do you not know that I need more attention from you rather than being chased and get tired by that small stranger...

She even lies on my bed!

The "stare" scene

Stop coming near me!

2 comments:

  1. What beautiful dogs! The pup is especially adorable. My husband and I are in the process of purchasing our first dog. The pups were born yesterday morning and she had a litter of 10 Goldendoodles!!! So cute! We are very excited to start our lives together with our new addition!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh they are so cute! This reminded me of all those cute animal pictures that get posted on facebook with funny comments. I actually had to take a quick detour and look at some, probably stayed a bit to long. Anyway I hope they start getting along better, or at least the big one starts liking the little one more.

    ReplyDelete